Our Kids Yoga class is full of playful experiences, where children learn how to socialize, develop body consciousness, and learn how to handle their emotions and feelings in the right way.
The classes are led by an experienced, loving and calm kindergarten teacher – Keszler Kinga.
“As a kindergarten teacher, I think one of the main and most important activities for any child is movement.
My yoga classes focus on movement combined with playful, dramatic elements. Becoming animals, plants, pictures, we talk about it, we feel it, we even fly on a magic carpet.
Yoga heals and creates balance by creating the harmony of body-mind-spirit. The childhood translates it into the language of its children, while enjoying the joy of movement. Thousands of years of knowledge and tradition lie behind the lessons, yet they are able to experience the benefits of yoga in a playful way according to children’s needs and interests.
Top 5 Benefits of our Kids Yoga classes for your child:
- Moves the whole body, improves movement coordination
- Improves bad posture, muscle strength, body image
- Increases concentration, attention, memory
- Shapes emotional intelligence
- Helps to manage emotions more easily, to eliminate fears and anxieties